School Country - Math Activities Games and Worksheets
Math Worksheets, Activities, Games Helpline 096026 43065
I stay in thane (mumbai)I have two kids studying in SSC board (sr. KG and 3rd Std). I want to shift them to ICSE bOard. As of now no plans to shift to any other country or state. but dont know might in future. Apparently there are few good schools in thane for ICSE or cbse .. which i tried getting in but could not and then had to finally admit them in SSC board. Now there is a new school come up EURO SCHOOL in THANE (ICSE). I am getting admissions there. the school infrastructure and teaching have heard is very good. my only problem is the fees and it is far away from our place maybe 30 mins by school bus. should i change from SSC and put them in this school confused. [View Answer]
By - Geeta JOshi      

Follow Up of Query